Baldi’s Basics – Mod Menu
This is a mod for the game “Baldi’s Basics in Education and Learning” (v1.2.2 – v1.4.1)
- Make characters ignore you
- Change the speed, size and visiblity of characters
- Enable, disable and clone characters
- Edit your inventory and item values
- Make characters ignore you
- Character, notebook and Exit teleporters
- Infinite items
- Scene manager
- An answer to the impossible question
- And more!
~ The old "Help System" has been replaced by a new "Information System"
+ Added the Trippy-Mode menu (Use at your own risk!)
+ Added the "Problem Trace Console" [Press CTRL+Backspace to open it] (If you encounter bugs, please open it and check if some errors have appeared and report them to me)
+ Added the Ceiling-Walker (Fliparoo) modifier.
+ Added an Item-position randomizer.
+ Added a Baldi slap-speed multiplier. (Because people won't stop asking about it)
+ 1st Prize's removed "Turning-Speed Slowdown" modifier has been reworked into the "Turning Speed Multiplier".
* Fixed the FPS display.
* Fixed "Randomly switch character positions". Now it should actually switch positions, instead of hoarding them all in one place.
* Submenu buttons now actually show all 3 ellipsis again.
* 1st-Prize now appears correctly in added cameras again.
* Hopefully fixed a bug, that caused the game to "lock up" at the very beginning.
* The Disorienting Tape now actually only plays for the amount set in the value editor and re-opens afterwards.
* Fixed the BSODA modifiers not having any effect.
* Fixed First-Prize's speed modifier.
* Fixed the 3D-Camera Movement preventing the cursor from moving in the notebooks and pause menu.
+ Added a modifier, that allows you to turn on the final red tint at will.
+ Re-Introducing the 3D-Camera.
* Adjusted Noclip to work with new 3D-Camera system.
* Custom detention times will stop the Principal from announcing how long you have detention.
* Fixed a bug, that caused custom detention times to not work correctly.
* Fixed a bug, that teleported you to the real First Prize, when being pushed by a clone.
* Fixed a bug, that caused clones of Gotta Sweep to sweep you in seemingly random directions.
* Fixed a bug, that prevented It's a Bully from ignoring you.
* Fixed a bug, that prevented It's a Bully's Cooldown-modifier from working.
* Compatibility for Game v1.4.1
+ Added an option to disable the HUD.
+ Added an option to show FPS.
+ Added an option to change the Player's FOV.
- Removed 3D Camera-Movement.
- Removed 1st Prize's "Turning-Speed Slowdown" modifier.
* Fixed a bug, that caused the Exit Teleporter to teleport the exits to you and not the other way around.
* Fixed a bug, that caused the last active distance to remain on a character's GPS name.
* Fixed a bug, that caused the game to seemingly freeze when caught inside the Mod Menu.
* The current Help-System will slowly be phased out for a more efficient system.
* Fixed a bug, that caused some scenes to never progress when using the Scene Manager.
~ The Core Library has been rewritten.
+ Added an option to randomly switch character positions.
+ Added a scene manager.
+ Detention-Time can now be set manually.
* A lot of general code optimizations.
* All values now reset when a new round has been started.
* The default entity teleport-direction has been switched (You -> Entity).
* Fixed a bug, that prevented cameras from activating, after removing the currently active one.
* Fixed a bug, that caused the player to start levitating when pushing against furniture.
* Fixed a bug, that caused the exits to shift upwards after getting all questions right.
* Fixed a bug, that caused 1st Prize to not be shown properly on added cameras.
* Fixed a bug that caused the 3D-Camera to wrap vertically.
+ Added a visibility modifier for characters.
+ Added a way to add cameras anywhere in the game (this will be part of a bigger project).
+ Added a way to change your maximum Stamina value.
* Noclip now allows you to fly up and down, when the 3D-Camera is activated.
* Entities can now see and interact with you, if noclip is activated and their behaviour isn't disabled.
* Fixed some broken help texts.
* The mod is now more suitable for lower and higher resolutions.
~ Menu UI has been revised again to make it more future proof (sorry).
+ Added help-buttons.
+ Added character-specific options.
+ Added a character-size modifier.
* The "Set" button on value editors has been removed.
* Notebooks now don't get ticked anymore, when collecting them in the endless mode.
* Collected notebooks now show their collected state properly.
* Fixed a bug, that caused Playtime to keep moving at her current speed after changing it.
* Fixed a bug, that caused the entity GPS to not work properly on clones.
* Fixed a bug, that caused the Character Distance Meter to stop working after deleting clones.
* Character-Speed values now actually reset when starting a new round.
+ Added a Character Distance Meter.
+ Added an Item Value Editor.
* Closing and re-opening a sub-menu will now display the starting page of that sub-menu.
* The player speed modifier now also applies to the player's walking speed.
* Clones now have a gps name as well.
* Disabling a character now disables this character's clones as well.
* Fixed a bug, that caused clones to not be deletable.
* Fixed a bug, that caused the entity gps to always be visible.
~ Introduction of a new menu-ui-system.
+ Added an exit-teleporter.
+ Added a character-speed modifier.
+ Added a character disabler/remover.
* Cloned characters can now be removed.
* The code has been optimized.
* The Mod Menu now shows each character's full name.
+ Added a character cloner.
+ Added the ability to never run out of items.
+ Added a running-speed multiplier.
* Renamed the "Item Manipulator" to "Item Cheater".
* Fixed a bug, that caused the Mod Menu to break the game every second start.
* Adjusted the teleporter for the ability to teleport each character to you.
* Adjusted the notebook-teleporter for the ability to teleport each notebook to you.
* Fixed a memory leak caused by the new UI
+ Added the ability to teleport to each character.
+ Added the ability to teleport to each notebook.
* Optimized the code used for the gps character names.
* Fixed an oversight, that caused the bully's gps text to appear in his belly.
* UI has been "re-designed".
+ Added the ability to manipulate your entire inventory.
* Fixed a bug, that caused the pause menu to not actually pause the game.
+ Added the ability to be ignored by 1st-Prize.
+ Added the ability to phase through solid matter.
* Fixed a bug, that allowed you to go through objects by using your new neck.
* Fixed a bug, that caused some NPCs to scream for no reason.
* Fixed a bug, that caused Gotta-Sweep to be overly attached.
+ Added the ability to be ignored by Baldi.
+ Added the ability to be ignored by the Bully.
+ Added the ability to be ignored by Playtime.
+ Added the ability to be ignored by Crafters.
+ Added the ability to be ignored by Gotta-Sweep.
+ Added the ability to be ignored by the Principal.
+ Added the the answer to life the universe and everything.
+ Added a neck to the player for up and down head-movement.
+ Added the ability to run forever.
+ Added a GPS-system.
You’ll need the original game for this mod. Download it here (mystman12.itch.io)
- Mod Download: here (GameBanana)
Download Mirrors (Direct Download Links)
Compatible game version: v1.4.1
Compatible game version: v1.4.0
Compatible game version: v1.3.1
Compatible game version: v1.2.2
Baldi's Basics - Field Trip Demo
Compatible game version: v1.1
Compatible game version: v1.0
Baldi's Basics - Birthday Bash
Compatible game version: v1.0
Additional notes: This version will NOT work on macOS. The game freezes at the warning screen. Linux untested.